Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sun Burns

As I sit here and write this I am experiencing the first of hopefully very few sun burns that I will get this summer. I know it's my fault because I didn't put on sunscreen when I decided to go to the beach with a few friends this weekend but in my defense I also didn't know I was going to the beach when I left with them. But the one thing about sun burn is that it turns into a beautiful tan.

This past weekend I was able to go up to camp for the day for a friend's bridal shower and just to hang out with some friends. It was exciting to see our new chapel. It's gonna be such a great new addition to our camp. It was wonderful to catch up with some friends that I hadn't seen for awhile and to talk about this upcoming summer. We are going to miss the people that aren't going to be coming back but we are so excited about meeting the new people and making new friends. I'm excited to see what this summer will bring. I'm hoping it will bring great memories, great friends, changed lives, and not so many sun burns. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment